Thursday, December 29, 2016

Ayano Aishi Spills About the Identity of the Infamous "Info-chan"

This was when everyone was dying,so excuse us if we look utterly terrified.

Hello everyone. It's Sakyu and Inkyu Basu,who are...both sick. We're gonna try to keep this post short,but it's still pretty juicy.
We recently sat down with Ayano Aishi,and she has confirmed the rumors of a mysterious "Info-chan" who's hobby's include blackmailing girls and selling panty shots to boys.
Sakyu Basu:What contact have you had with Info-chan?
Ayano Aishi:We were partners. She helped me kidnap Osana and Musume and kill Amai.
Inkyu Basu:How?
AA:She put a instrument case in the storage closet,that's where I stored Osana and Musume. She also supplied me with a clean uniform after I got blood on my old one. I texted her panty shots,and in exchange she supplied me with anything I asked for. I could also text her a picture of a students face and she would tell me their name,crush,club,class,etc.
IB:That's horrible!
AA:I only agreed to it so that I could keep Osana-chan away from my Senpai...
SB:You mean Taro.
AA:Yeah.
Speaking of Ayano and Taro,guess who just started dating?




Yeah.


Ayano and Taro.

That's it this week! 
Love,
Inkyu Basu✨
and
Sakyu Basu🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment