Thursday, December 22, 2016

Osana's Picture Day Fail (As Told by Oka Ruto)


Once apon a time,on April 18th,2016,Osana Najimi was just a little girl,(No,I wasn't! -Osana) She had been walking to school with Taro Yamada,when she tripped on a vine outside the schools entrance,getting her stockings and skirt dirty. Taro offered to help her up,but being her usual salty self,(Hey! -Osana)she refused. She got up,and,noticing her muddy lower body,threw her hands up in the air and made a noise that I think sounded kind of like,"Uhgh!" or maybe it was,"Augh!"or maybe...(The rest of this part was deleted due to length issues. -Osana.)"You could just wear your gym uniform." Taro suggested. "IT'S PICTURE DAY." Osana girly-screeched,while stamping her foot. (I did not! -Osana) "They would probably let you do retakes." Taro reasoned. "I DON'T WANT RETAKES. Osana made that "Uhgh" noise again. Or maybe it was...(Length issues again. -Osana) She proceeded to be grouchy for several hours. (NO I DIDN'T. -Osana) Then she started getting desperate. She dipped her uniform in a bucket of water,but then she realized she didn't have any way to dry it. She tried to dry it by standing on top of the incinerator while it was on,and holding her uniform over the smoke. It didn't work,and she ended up getting ash all over her uniform. She tried to wipe the ash off with a rag,but the rag had previously been used to soak up chemicals,so it ate a whole through the stomach of her shirt. (At least it didn't get on my skirt!-Osana)She tried to put it through the washing machine,but it shrank. It got some of the ash off,though. (Oh goodie. -Osana.) By then it was time for class 1-1 to get their pictures taken,so she had to wear her shrunken,wet,still a little ashy, hole-in-the-stomach shirt. And then she walked past me,(Oka),and I said,"T-Taro said your skirt got dirty,I...I wasn't expecting this." Osana glared at me and said,"Shut up,smart mouth." Then I said,"You...You do realize that the picture are from the chest up,right?" She facepalmed herself,and made that,"Uhgh!"noise again. Or maybe...(You know the drill. Length issues and whatnot. -Osana) Don't worry,she got retakes. (I think they were to busy laughing at my misery to worry about whether or not I got retakes. -Osana.)
XOXO,
and

No comments:

Post a Comment